Today the new 2013 Holiday Catalog goes live! You are going to love all of the products featured in this catalog for all of your holiday crafting!
With every release of a new catalog I love to post my TOP TEN list!
Drum roll please....
Sarah's TOP TEN Favorite 2013 Holiday Catalog Items
10. Joy to the World Stamp Set [131796 (w) $21.95, 131799 (c) $16.95]: A bold sentiment set great for use as focal images and as accent sentiments.
9. Christmas Collectibles Bundle (stamps + punch) [133282 (w) $31.95, 133283 (c) $27.95]: Really modern in design. Perfect for cards, scrapbook, and gift tags. The coordinating punch makes crafting super easy!
8. Build a Banner Simply Created Kit [133507 $19.95]: All you need to create lovely home decor banners. You are only limited by your imagination! (And if your lacking in mojo - there are Simply Created Accessory Kits to help you out!)
7. Halloween Hello Stamp Set [131718 (w) $18.95, 131721 (c) $14.95]: If you know me, you know how much I love Halloween. Remember how gaga I was last year with the gogglier???? This year Stampin' Up! has even more Halloween goodness. The Halloween Hello stamp set has a bunch of really cute little Halloween images - perfect for cards and to make little tags for favors.
6. Color Me Christmas Stamp Set [131742 (w) $20.95, 131745 (c) $15.95]: Um, have you seen that reindeer wearing a sweater and scarf??? I don't think I need to say any more.
5. Witches' Brew Designer Washi Tape [132156 $4.95]: Have you tried washi tape yet? I'm new to it too, but let me tell you - once you start using it, you won't want to stop. It's so easy to embellish all of your paper crafting projects. How easy is applying a piece of tape to paper? Simple, right? That's how easy it is to use washi. Plus it's for Halloween! Spooooooky!
4. A Banner Christmas [130252 (w) $21.95, 130255 (c) $16.95]: This is a really, really cool Christmas set. It has a very modern, stylish look to it. Banners and chevrons are so hot right now, your cards will be super chic. My favorite stamp? HO3 just because it reminds me of scientific shorthand!
3. Silver 1/8" Ribbon [132137 $4.95]: Super shiny silver ribbon that adds sparkle to your cards without the mess of glitter.
2. Winter Frost Specialty [132341 $12.95]: All of your favorite shades of aqua (Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana, Island Indigo) paired with cool Smoky Slate and silver foil make this paper wonderful for Christmas, Hanukah, and winter projects.
1. Festive Flurry Bundle [133284 (w) $54.95, 133285 (c) $46.95]: My favorite stamp set out of the whole holiday catalog. Who doesn't love snowflakes. They have a fun, geometric design to them which makes them really bold. Cutting them out is a snap with the coordinating framelits. You can purchase them in a bundle for a 15% discount.