Today is the first day for my Chock Full of Cheer class posts. This is the first holiday card class in my monthly series. Keep an eye on my Class Schedule for more upcoming classes!
Here's the first card from the class. I really love the new finishing touches edgeless. How pretty does it make the card look????
· 5 ½” x 8 ½” Real Red Cardstock
· 5 ¼” x 1 ½” Gumball Green Cardstock
· Top Note, 4 ½” x 2 ½” and 2” x 5 1/2” Very Vanilla Cardstock
· 4” x 1 ¼” Be of Good Cheer Designer Series Paper
· Gumball Green, Versamark, and Real Red stamp pads
· Basic Rhinestones
· Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon (2)
· Finishing Touches Edgelit Die
Silver Stampin Dazzle marker
· Delicate Doilies and Chock-Full of Cheer Stamp Sets
· Adhesive, Red, Dimensionals, and Scissors
· Very Vanilla A2 envelop
Don't you love that you can color your stamps with the Stampin' Dazzle marker just like you can with the Stampin' Write markers? I think it's a great way to add a little metallic shine to a card!
Check out the Class Schedule tab to find out more info for future classes!
There's only one day left to take advantage of the Back to Spool offer. Check out my Promotions tab for more information!