Welcome to the final day of my Button Buddies class samples. Today's card is sooo cute! I made this card with more masculine colors but you can easily change it up to be more feminine or brightly colored for kids! I love how you can bend the Bitty Banners to give a little more dimension to your card.
· 5 ½” x 8 1/2” Marina Mist Cardstock
· 2 ½” x 3 3/4” Tangerine Tango Cardstock
· 2 ¼” x 3 ½” and 1” x 3” Whisper White Cardstock
· 1” x 4” Old Olive Cardstock
· 1” x 1 ½” Midnight Muse Cardstock
· Pretty in Pink and Tangerine Tango Stamp Pads
· Basic Black Stampin’ Write marker
· Old Olive Designer Button
· Piggy stamp from Button Buddies
· Happy Birthday stamp from Itty Bitty Banners
· Scallop Edge Border Punch
· Bitty Banners Framelits
· 2 1/8” Mini Brads
· Adhesive, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, paper piercing tool, and Scissors
· Whisper White A2 envelope
To see the other samples from this class, click the links below:
Sneak Peek time!!!
This Sunday I am hosting my first in a series of monthly Christmas card classes! This month the focus is on the Chock-Full of Cheer stamp set. I have loved this set since I first saw it released in the 2012-2013 Idea Book and Catalog. Check out page 40 of the catalog for the entire product suite!
FREE STUFF ALERT!!!
Check out my promotions page to find out how you can get a free spool of the beautiful new 3/8" Stitched Satin In Color ribbon. This deal is not to be missed!!!!