Today I have one last Christmas post for you. It's the card I made my husband for Christmas, so I obviously couldn't post it until after I gave it to him! I based my card on a sketch I saw on the Pals Paper Arts challenge blog.
Here's my take on the sketch. I used the new Oval Framelits from the 2013 Spring Catalog. They are great for making a beautiful focal image that really pops!
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green
Designer Series Paper: Be of Good Cheer
Stamps: No Peeking
Ink: Basic Black, Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Write Markers
Other: Oval Framelits (NEW ITEM!!!), Snowflake Embossing Folder [retired], Dazzling Diamonds, 1/2" Very Vanilla Seam Binding
Friday, January 4, 2013
Thursday, October 11, 2012
Today is the last day of my Chock Full of Cheer projects! Are you sad? Don't be, I'll have plenty more holiday projects to show as the weeks go by. Today's card was easy and fun to make. I love the idea of using the negative of a punch to showcase Stampin' Up's beautiful Designer Series Paper.
The card's interior...
· 5 ¼” x 4” (2) Whisper White Cardstock
· 8 ½” x 5 ½” Cherry Cobbler Cardstock
· 3” x 3” Be of Good Cheer Designer Series Paper
· Cherry Cobbler and Gumball Green Ink Pads
· Ornament punch and Scallop Trim Border Punch
· Large Basic Rhinestone
· Merry Christmas and polka dot strip from Chock-Full of Cheer
· Internal sentiment from More Merry Messages
· Adhesive, Sponge Dauber, and Scissors
· Whisper White A2 envelope
Tuesday, October 9, 2012
I'm back with the fourth day of the Chock Full of Cheer projects. Today's card is based on one that I received in a swap at the Rhode Island Stampin' Up! regional event. (One of the best benefits of being a demonstrator!!!) I changed up the colors and some other components to make it a little more my own.
Here's a close up of the details on the card.
5 5½” x 8 ½” and 3” x 3” Gumball Green Cardstock
· 3 ½” x 3”, 3” x 3”, and 3” x 2”Cherry Cobbler Cardstock
· 4” x 5 ¼”, 2 ½” x 2 ½”, and 2” x 3” Very Vanilla Cardstock
· 2 ¾” x 3 ¼” Be of Good Cheer Designer Series Paper
· 4” and 6” Gumball Green 3/8” Stitched Satin Ribbon
· Gumball Green Stamp Pad
· Basic Pearls
· Extra Large Oval, 1 ¾” Circle, 2 ½” Circle, and 2 3/8” Scallop Circle Punch
· Petals-a-Plenty Embossing Folder
· Apothecary Accents Framelits
· Chock-Full of Cheer stamps
· Adhesive, Glue Dot, and Scissors
Very Vanilla A2 envelope
Here are the other projects that we made in this class!
Don't forget to check out my October promotions and class schedule! Click on the tabs above!
Sunday, October 7, 2012
Happy Sunday! We have been so busy this weekend that I haven't been able to stamp as much as I wanted to, but it's worth it because we are re-doing my bathroom. Yay! Maybe I'll post some before and after pics here when we are done. :-)
Today I'm posting another card from my Chock Full of Cheer class! This was a fun and easy card to make. I did show some restraint on the amount of dimensionals I used. A challenge for me!!! With less dimension, the card is easier to mail!
The little dot on the front is from the strip of polka dots that is in the Chock Full of Cheer set. The 1/2" circle punch works perfectly to punch out individual dots!
Here's the card interior:
· 5 ½” x 8 1/2” Cherry Cobbler Cardstock
· 2 1/8” x 1 5/8” (3), 5 ¼” x 4” and 2 ½” x 2” Gumball Green Cardstock
· 1 ½” x 2” (3), 5 ¼” x 4”, and a scrap Very Vanilla Cardstock
· 5 1/8” x 3 7/8” Be of Good Cheer Designer Series Paper
· Cherry Cobbler and Early Espresso Ink pads
· Decorative Label punch and ½” Circle punch
· Candy cane, sentiment, and strip of dots stamps from Chock-Full of Cheer
· Adhesive, Dimensionals, and ScissorsVery Vanilla A2 envelope
Check out the Class Schedule tab at the top for the most up to date list of my classes. Interested in attending one? Just send me an email and I can give you even more info!
Stampin' Up! is offering great pricing on their Ornament Keepsakes bundles. Free Designer Series Paper!!!! Check on my Promotions tab!
That's all for today! Make sure you watch the first game of the Division series tonight and root for my beloved Yanks!!!!